Mulberry Peanut Cacao Crunchy Bars
- 1/2 cup Healthworks White Mulberries
- 8 oz cacao paste
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats (soaked and dehydrated if not ready to eat)
- 1-3 tbsp coconut sugar, powdered in spice or coffee grinder (taste to figure out how much you want)
- 1/2 tsp powdered stevia
- Flaked salt (optional)
- Chop the cacao paste into small, thin pieces. To keep it raw, melt in the dehydrator at 115 degrees. It will take under an hour.
- Pulse peanuts and mulberries in food processor until finely chopped.
- Stir mulberry mixture, buckwheat, coconut sugar and stevia into the melted cacao paste.
- Using a silicone mold, drop a few flakes of salt in the bottom (optional) and fill with chocolate and place in refrigerator to cool. The silicone will give you a nice shiny finish.
- Pop out and eat! They store just fine at room temperature.
Recipe & Photo via rawmazing.com