Coconut Oil Biscuits
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add flour and coconut oil to a mixing bowl and mix until the mixture is like fine crumbs.
- Stir in the milk until mixture forms a soft dough and no longer sticks to the sides of the bowl.
- Knead the mixture until combined.
- Turn the dough out onto a cutting board that has been lightly dusted with flour. Gently roll the dough out until it reaches a 1/2-inch thickness. Cut out the biscuits and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the biscuits have risen and its slightly brown on top.
- Serve immediately (perhaps with our Strawberry Chia Jam)