Coconut Oil Popcorn
- Healthworks Coconut Oil
- popcorn kernels
- sea salt
- Cover the entire bottom of a stovetop pan with an 1/8 inch thickness of melted coconut oil.
- Once melted, add enough popcorn kernels to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Place a cover over the pan and wait for the kernels to start popping (~2 or 3 mins). Once they start popping furiously, shake the pan to make sure all the kernels are covered in oil.
- Once there is only a few seconds between each pop, shut off the heat and let it sit on the stove for a minute.
- Remove the cover and pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle sea salt all over.