Coconut Oil Popcorn
- Healthworks Coconut Oil
- popcorn kernels
- sea salt
- Cover the bottom of a pan with ~1/8 inch thickness of melted coconut oil.
- Once melted, add enough popcorn kernels to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Place a cover over the pan and wait for the kernels to start popping (~2 or 3 mins). Shake the pan when they start popping to make sure all kernels are coated in the oil.
- When it gets down to a few seconds between each pop, shut off the heat and let it sit on the stove for a minute.
- Remove the cover and pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle sea salt or whatever seasoning you'd like and devour!