Healthier Snack Option-- Strawberry Hemp Seeds Bar
Feel like watching a movie at home tonight? Don’t forget to prepare yourself a delicious treat! Snacks are crucial elements for a casual cozy movie night. Instead of having a bucket of popcorn, a bunch of chocolates, plenty of cookies as a movie snack, how about having some home-made superfood snack bars?
This Strawberry Hemp Seeds Bar is easy to make, healthy and tasty. Healthworks Hemp Seeds are an excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in the perfect balance. They are also an excellent source of protein for everyone - mothers, babies, bodybuilders, and seniors!
Strawberry Hemp Seeds Bar Recipe
⅓ cup Healthworks Chia Seeds
3 tablespoon Healthworks Coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup pure almond
1 cup walnut
½ dehydrated strawberry
- Soak the dates into the water for 20 minutes, drain them.
- In blender mix almonds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and dates, blend until it forms a small chunk.
- Add Healthworks coconut oil, chia seeds, hemp seeds and vanilla extract. Mix it well.
- Add dehydrated strawberry into the mixture.
- Put a baking sheet on a square pan.
- Press the mixtures on a baking sheet, flat it out completely, refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Slice them into bars or squares. Enjoy!