- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup chilled unsweetened coconut water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- Fresh or frozen segments from 2 clementines (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2-inch fresh turmeric, peeled and roughly chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon ground), more if desired
- 1/2-inch fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Healthworks Maca Powder
- Place the oatmeal in a blender and process until finely ground. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and process until smooth. For a thicker smoothie, let it stand for about 5 minutes before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.