For many people, bread is one of hardest things to give up, not only is it delicious, it is also a comfort food and well-known home staple. However, there many packaged breads that are not fresh, and contain additives and preservatives.
Have you ever thought about baking your own loaf? Consider substituting coconut flour for whole wheat flour, making this Psyllium Husk Coconut Flour Bread a suitable choice for a gluten-free and paleo-minded baker! Coconut flour has a subtle coconut flavor, which can provide a great undertone in your homemade bread! Healthworks Coconut Flour contains protein and fiber, while low in carbohydrates. It is also non-gmo, gluten-free, all-natural, grain-free, vegan and paleo friendly. Tasty and nutritionally dense, it’s worth a try!
Psyllium Husk Coconut Flour Bread
- 4 Tbsp Healthworks Psyllium Powder
- 1 Cup Healthworks Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 large Organic Eggs (whole)
- 1 large Egg white only
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites with an electric mixer or in a food processor until foamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth
- Line 8x4 pan with parchment paper
- Spread the dough into the pan
- Put it in a oven for 55 minutes
- Remove the bread from the pan, and let it cool. Slice and Enjoy!