It’s always a good idea to start the week fresh! Check out Healthworks new recipe on Vegan Spaghetti Carbonara ! By adding Healthworks Turmeric Root Powder, this vegan spaghetti carbonara is not only healthy but delicious!
Green Monday with Healthworks-Vegan Spaghetti Carbonara
1 teaspoon Healthworks Turmeric Root Powder
300g Spaghetti noodles
70g Cashew nuts
1 tablespoon smashed garlic
90 ml Plant milk
- Soak the cashew nuts in water for 4 hours
- Put cashew nuts, 2 tablespoon of olive oil, plant milk, pepper, smashed garlic and little bit of salt in the blender to make the sauce
- Chop the mushrooms into slices, mix with pepper, salt, 3 tablespoon of olive oil and Healthworks Turmeric Root Powder
- Put the mushrooms into the oven and bake at 190°C for 15 minutes
- Boil water in a large pot
- Add one tablespoon of salt into the water. Put in the pasta. Stir gently and constantly to make sure the pasta doesn’t stick together
- Let the spaghetti boil for 7-10 minutes or until it is firm but cooked to your liking
- Drain the pasta
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and mushrooms. Enjoy!