Almond flour is often used as the replacement flour of choice for many paleo recipes. Loaded with healthy fats, protein and fiber, while low in carbohydrates, almond flour can add a nutty taste to baked goods and savory dishes alike. These Almond Flour Brownies are super easy to make and are wonderfully delicious!
1 cup Healthworks Almond Flour
½ cup Healthworks Cacao Powder
⅔ cup pure honey
⅓ cup Healthworks Coconut oil
⅓ cup water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees °F
- In a large bowl, mix honey, coconut oil, eggs, water and vanilla extract
- Add almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and sea salt, mix until even consistency
- Pour into greased 8x8x2 inch pan
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Remove brownies from the oven, slice them into squares and enjoy!