Cacao Banana Smoothie
- 2 tablespoon Healthworks Cacao Nibs, more for garnish (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 4 dates, pitted and soaked for 10-20 mins.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice (optional)
- coconut flakes, garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients except for garnish in a blender (preferably high-speed), and puree until completely smooth.
- Pour into a large glass, garnish with coconut flakes and cacao nibs.