Upon your first bite, you will be greeted with a melt-in-your-mouth crust, rich, creamy and chocolatey pudding, and whipped coconut cream, topped with chewy antioxidant-rich goji berries. This awesome chocolate pudding tart is best enjoyed with a cup of floral tea, while reading your favorite novel under the natural warm summer sunlight.
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 6 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- 1 soft Avocado
- 2 tbsp Healthworks Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Nut Milk
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- To make the crust, using a food processor, pulse the walnuts into powder and add the dates until it forms a paste
- Press into a lined 8 inch tart tin/mold and put in the fridge
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the chocolate pudding ingredients until smooth and thick, spread evenly into the crust
- Spread coconut cream on top of the pudding layer, and place the tarts in the fridge overnight
- Serve with goji berries, cacao nibs and coconut flakes, enjoy!