Goji Chia Smoothie
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk of preference (almond, coconut, hemp)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries (frozen works too)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen works too)
- ice to taste
- In a small bowl, combine goji berries, chia seeds and water; soak for 10 minutes.
- In a blender, add banana, milk, strawberries and blueberries.
- Once the goji berries and chia seeds look soft, add them to the blender with the soaking water and blend on high until smooth. Add ice to make it thicker.