- 2 cups buckwheat soaked for 12-14 hours and dehydrated
- 1 cup sunflower seeds soaked for 12-14 hours and dehydrated
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 1 cup dehydrated or fresh fruit
- 1/2 cup raisins and sliced raw almonds mixed
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup shredded dried coconut
- 3 tablespoon to 1/4 cup Healthworks Cacao Nibs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and mix real well.
- Serve with fresh cut fruit and homemade nut milk.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry or fridge.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.