Chia Breakfast Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla soy, hemp or almond milk
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla flavor
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 sliced banana
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except blueberries and banana. Let mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir in blueberries and banana. Add additional non-dairy milk if desired, to adjust consistency.
Note: For an on-the-run breakfast, make the night before and store in the refrigerator.