Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 1/2 cups (or one 13 1/2-ounce can) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey, or to taste
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup Healthworks Chia Seeds
- Place the strawberries, coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and lime zest in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add more honey if desired.
- Place the chia seeds in a large bowl, pour the strawberry mixture on top, and whisk thoroughly. Let stand for 10 minutes and whisk again.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 3 days. Stir the pudding before serving. The longer it sits, the thicker the pudding will become; if you find that it is too thick, whisk in a little water (or coconut water, if you have some on hand).
- Spoon into individual cups or bowls and garnish (see suggestions below).
Notes: Honey may be substituted with other sweeteners like maple syrup, agave nectar, date syrup, etc. Adjust amounts for desired sweetness. Garnish ideas: strawberries, coconut flakes, lime zest, chopped or slivered nuts, Healthworks Cacao Nibs, or fresh mint.