- 16 oz. fresh strawberries, stems removed
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 3 Tbsp Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 2-3 T 100% pure maple syrup
- In a food processor, pulse strawberries to puree or to the desired smoothness.
- Pour into a small mixing bowl and stir in lemon juice, maple syrup and chia seeds.
- Transfer to a glass container with an airtight lid.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours or until thickened to the desired consistency.
- Enjoy on toast, in yogurt or straight from the jar!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.