Sometimes, we just crave for something crunchy to munch on. Instead of buying processed snacks from the store, why not try to make your own, as it’s more fresh, natural, doesn’t contain artificial flavorings, plus the cooking is fun too!
These easy seed crackers are suitable for those who are on a low carb diet, they are also full of fiber, which can help when following a Keto diet.
Keto Low-Carb Five Seed Crackers
Ingredients: (4 servings)
6 tbsp Healthworks Pumpkin Seeds
6 tbsp Sesame Seeds
6 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
3 tbsp Healthworks Chia Seeds
3 tbsp cup Healthworks Psyllium Husk Powder
3 tbsp cup coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 320° F
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients
- Pour the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper, place another sheet of parchment paper on top
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a thin layer, while the dough is still hot
- Remove the top sheet of paper and use a knife to cut the dough into snack-size pieces
- Bake for 50 minutes or until they are crisp.
- Enjoy on their own, or dipped into fresh hummus!