Watermelon Chia Seed Pudding
- 6 tbsp Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 1/2 small watermelon, puréed (makes about 2 cups)
- Optional garnishes: Healthworks Goji Berries, Healthworks Hemp Seeds, fruit puréed (we used fresh mango & pineapple)
- Dice up the watermelon, purée it in a food processor or blender, and place into a bowl.
- Add chia seeds to the bowl and combine (see chia seed ratio below).
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours (or overnight). Add optional garnishes & enjoy!
Additional Tips: Makes two servings. Use this chia ratio - 3 tbsp to 1 cup of watermelon liquid
Recipe inspired by Refinery29