2/3 cupHealthworks Goji Berries
1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups puffed barley cereal
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup flaked, unsweetened coconut
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine almond butter, honey, olive oil, vanilla, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 50 seconds
- Combine cereal, oats, goji berries, almonds, and coconut in a medium bowl. Pour the mixtures together and toss well to coat.
- Press into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Let it cool completely in the dish.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.