Do you remember your first eye-contact with your partner? A moment you’ll never forget, like the whole world is spinning. That killer smile which gives you goosebumps. The deep conversations you guys had and the starry night that you guys shared.
We have to admit, every relationships requires effort to maintain and excitement for fuel! Just like our motto : A superfood brand for a super-fuelled life! Imagine building a healthy relationship with Healthworks products?
Check out our latest post and learn to build a healthy relationship --with Healthworks products!
Let’s get started.
1. Starting from breakfast: Happy couples will always share breakfast together, to understand each others, to cheer each other up before go to work. You can prepare your partner a delicious and healthy pudding with Healthworks Goji berries and Chia Seed. Such delicious and healthy food will brighten up their day!
Healthworks Coconut Chia Seeds Pudding
- 1/4 cup of Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoon of honey
- Seasonal fruits for topping
1. In a glass mason jar, mix coconut milk, coconut water and chia seeds together, stir it well
2. Add coconut and honey into the mixture
3. Let it set in refrigerator overnight
4. Top seasonal fruit and serve. Enjoy!
3. Work out together: Set up a couple's work out goal and exercise together. You can go hiking, jogging, running, swimming or anything else to work your body etc. To stay healthy and spend time with each other.
4. Do new things together: It can generate more topics to discuss! Maybe start to build a Green Monday habit--you guys can create some vegan recipes with Healthworks products like Cacao Powder, Maca Powder,
Chia Seeds and so on.
5. Build same interest: It’s always fun to have the same enthusiasm towards one thing together, it can be to watch you guys favourite director’s movie, or painting or running.
6. Understanding: At the end of the day, it’s all about communication and understanding. It’s also about mutual effort as well!