Movie Friday with Healthworks--Amazing Goji Berries Chocolate Bark
It’s Friday finally! Time to treat yourself with a good movie and a delicious, healthy treat! Our selection of this week is Goji Berries Chocolate Bark!
Using Healthworks Cacao Powder as the main ingredient, this chocolate treat is not only tasty but also very healthy. Cacao is a superfood packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, cacao powder has an earthier, bitter-toned taste, think dark chocolate... but healthier.
With the tasty and healthy chocolate treat and a good movie, we hope you have a good friday!
0.5 Oz Healthworks Goji berries
6 Oz Vegan Butter (soften in room temperature)
2 Oz Almond nuts
3 Oz Sugar
150 ml milk
235 ml water
- Mix the Cacao powder and vegan butter, stir until it becomes a paste.
- Add 235 ml of water in a lower part of the double boiler. Place the paste on the upper part of the double boiler. Heat it up until its hot, but not cooked.
- Add milk and sugar gradually. Stir frequently.
- When it is well-mixed, put it on a baking sheet evenly.
- Add goji berries and almond nuts on top.
- Put it into the fridge to stay overnight.
- Cut into fudge square and serve. Enjoy!