Gluten-free and vegan, these super yummy bites are the perfect snack for someone with sensitive stomach! They only take 15 minutes to make, simply mix the ingredients, put them in the fridge, and pack it to your snack box!
1/3 cup sliced almonds (chopped)
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 tbsp Healthworks Chia Seeds
3/4 cup almond butter
2 tbsp agave nectar
1/4 tsp Healthworks Cinnamon powder
3/4 cup packed zucchini (grated)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, almond and chia seeds
- Stir in cinnamon powder, agave nectar and almond butter
- Place the grated zucchini on a sheet of paper towel and squeeze out excess liquid
- Add the zucchini to the oat mixture
- Using 1 /12 tsp of the mixture for each bite, roll the mixture into bite-sized balls. (You may spay your hand with cooking spray to stop the mixture from sticking)
- Place the granola bites on a baking sheet, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Enjoy!
*Store the remaining granola bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.