Vegan Dinner Idea-Golden Ginger Tofu
Craving something flavorful, but want something healthy, nutritious, and re-fueling to make for dinner? This is a great option that is quick to prepare, and will leave you feeling satisfied with its warm rich flavor. This is a tasty vegan option that can be served with a fresh spinach salad, stir-fry veggies, wild rice or quinoa.
The correct seasoning on a dish is what elevates it to the next level, and adds the perfect burst of flavor with every bite. Turmeric powder and ginger powder are both known to contain antioxidants, as well as add a fiery aroma to your recipe.
(Serves 1 person)
- 6 pieces Firm Organic Tofu
- ½ cup Organic white baby mushrooms
- ½ tsp Healthworks Ginger Powder
- ½ tsp Healthworks Turmeric Powder
- Pinch Salt & Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Chopped spring onion
- ½ tbsp Oil of Choice
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper for spice (optional)
- Add mushrooms and tofu to a heated skillet with a little oil
- After a few minutes, add the ginger, turmeric, salt, pepper
- Add in the spring onion last
- When cooked, take out and plate
- Serve with wild rice or veggies. Enjoy!