Jam-packed with healthy omega-3 fatty acids, loaded with minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, ground flaxseed has a smooth and nutty taste, it pairs well with granola, smoothies and baked goods! This Vegan Gluten-free Flaxseed Bread has a soft savory inside with a crunchy crust, making it a wonderful option for breakfast or a guilt-free snack.
Easy Flaxseed Bread (8 servings)
⅓ cup water
½ tsp baking soda
3 mashed banana
½ tsp Apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch of sesame seeds
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (except sesame seeds)
- Stir in the wet ingredients, and mix until fully combined
- Line a 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper
- Pour dough into the loaf pan and sprinkle sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes, take out and leave on counter to cool
- Slice and serve, Enjoy!