- 2 tablespoons Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 3/4 cup garbanzo beans, cooked or canned
- 1/4 cup raw cashews or 1/8 cup raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup unhulled sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon no salt or other no salt seasoning
- Blend water and chia seeds and let set for about 15 min.
- When chia gel is formed, blend all ingredients in high powered blender until smooth.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.