For A Paleo-minded Baker -- Almond Flour Brownies
Almond flour is often used as the replacement flour of choice for many paleo recipes. Loaded with healthy fats, protein and fiber, while low in carbohydrates, almond flour can add a nutty taste to baked goods and savory dishes alike. These Almond Flour Brownies are super easy to make and are wonderfully delicious!
1 cup Healthworks Almond Flour
½ cup Healthworks Cacao Powder
⅔ cup pure honey
⅓ cup Healthworks Coconut oil
⅓ cup water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees °F
- In a large bowl, mix honey, coconut oil, eggs, water and vanilla extract
- Add almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and sea salt, mix until even consistency
- Pour into greased 8x8x2 inch pan
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Remove brownies from the oven, slice them into squares and enjoy!