Smoothie Challenge Accepted! Healthworks Ginger Carrot Smoothie
Do you remember our Healthworks 5-day Smoothie Challenge? The objectives of the challenge are 1. To increase daily intake of raw fruits, vegetables 2. To try out different combination of smoothie 3. To insist on doing one thing.
How to play:
1. Create a smoothie recipe everyday (ideally using healthworks products)
2. Take picture of what you made
3. Share the picture and recipe on social media (remember to set your shared post to public! )
4. Tag @healthworkschef / Healthworks and hashtag #HWsmoothieson Instagram or Facebook
*You don’t necessarily has to post everyday, you can group the picture in one
How to enter:.
•Follow @healthworkschef / Healthworks
•Like this post.
•Tag 2 friends (or more) and tell them this challenge.
✨ Open to U.S. residents only. Challenge ends at midnight on 4 May, 2018
💥BONUS: repost our post on your story or feed, don’t forget to tag us on @healthworkschef/ Healthworks
We will select 10 candidates and deliver Healthworks amazing products to them!
Our first try is Healthworks Ginger Carrot Smoothie, carrot is packed with antioxidant, rich in vitamin A. Ginger is loaded with antioxidants and has a high source of vitamins and minerals like manganese, potassium, copper and magnesium. With this two combination this smoothie will super-fuel your life!
Healthworks Ginger Carrot Smoothie
1 teaspoon Healthworks Ginger Powder
¼ cup greek yogurt
1 cup of almond milk
1 tablespoon honey
- Chop the carrots into pieces
- Blend Healthworks ginger powder, carrots, greek yogurt, almond milk, honey and ice until smooth. Enjoy!