Matcha delivers a mega of antioxidants with every bite! These matcha green tea muffins have a soft, almost cupcake like feel, and are best to enjoy with a cup of tea or even a cup of Matcha Green Tea. Who doesn’t like tea and muffins?
Ingredients: (12 servings)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup vanilla dairy-free creamer
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp Healthworks Coconut Oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, matcha and salt until well combined
- In a mixing bowl, stir together coconut oil, creamer, vanilla extract, and maple syrup, gradually add to the flour mixture, stir well
- Divide the batter into 12 muffin cups. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then remove to cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!