Many of you would choose to explore nature during the weekend. To take a sweet escape from the hustle and bustle of a city, spend time with friends, family or your loved one, and enjoy a beautiful scenic view in nature. It’s always a good idea to prepare on-the-go snacks for the hike and adventure. These chewy, naturally sweet Cashew-Goji Berries Bars could be a great option!
1/2 cup dried dates (pitted)
1/2 cup prunes (pitted)
1 1/2 cups raw cashews
3/4 cup Healthworks Goji Berries
2 tbsp hot water
1 tbsp cashew butter
1/4 tsp Healthworks Cinnamon Powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, combine dates, prunes, hot water, and process until a paste is formed
- Add cashews and cashew butter, process until well combined
- Add goji berries, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and salt, pulse until just combined, leaving some goji’s in large pieces to keep the chewy texture
- Scoop out the mixture and spread onto a parchment-lined tray or dish.
- Roll into a 16 x 5 inch rectangle, and refrigerate until set.
- Slice and serve, enjoy!