Pumpkin Pie, Mulled Spices, Hot Apple Cider... it's time for cozy warm food, Fall is here! Great things is, you don't have to ignore your healthy diet and "indulge" in order to enjoy. Below is a list of our best superfoods for Fall and some healthy recipes for you to celebrate the leaves changing!
Maca Powder is a perfect fall addition because it has a butterscotch undertone to it. It's great to put in hot chocolate! Yum!
Every knows that cinnamon is a great fall flavor, but did you know that not all cinnamon are the same? Compared with Cassia Cinnamon, our Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon goes beyond adding flavor. It also contains a small, negligible amount of coumarin, which is a naturally occurring blood-thinning substance. Ceylon Cinnamon is often recommended to people looking to correct their blood sugar levels.
Try out this amazing fall recipe using our Cinnamon:
Coconut Milk Chai
- 1/2 cup Healthworks Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/8 tsp Healthworks Ginger Powder
- 1/8 tsp Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/8 tsp clove powder
- Measure all the dry ingredients into a bowl, and mix very well.
- Place into a ziploc bag or other sealable container.
- Store in a cool, dark place, or in the fridge until use.