Make Your Morning Easier
Chia Seed Jam + Toast or a Biscuit = An Easy & Nutritious Way to Start the Day!
Check out how to make this delcious Strawberry Chia Jam in the video below. Recipe provided as well below.
- 3 Tbsp Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 16 oz. fresh strawberries, stems removed
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 2-3 T 100% pure maple syrup
- In a food processor, pulse strawberries to puree or to the desired smoothness.
- Pour into a small mixing bowl and stir in lemon juice, maple syrup and chia seeds.
- Transfer to a glass container with an airtight lid.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours or until thickened to the desired consistency.
- Enjoy on your toast, in yogurt, with oatmeal or straight from the jar!
Don't have any Chia Seeds? Here's a 30% off code to try ours! Use: CHIA30 at checkout and ta-da! **code is one-time use only & works for any of our Chia Seed items