Featured Recipe: Cinna-Banana Coconut Spread
Need a quick, healthy addition to your morning toast? This Cinna-Banana Coconut Spread is yummy and nutritious.
We recommend making this spread for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack. You might even want to place some on your dining table during the holidays to go with your bread basket!
- 5 tbsp Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 2-3 dashes Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp maple or agave syrup
- pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Spoon mixture out into freezer-friendly container.
- Place in the freezer for at least ten minutes - longer for firmer spread - then enjoy!
- The spread should be served firm yet spreadable. Place back in fridge to store. Use within a few days.
Recipe & Photo via Happy Healthy Life