Go Green with Healthworks--Vegan Pancakes
It’s always good to start the week fresh. How about starting it with a vegan pancake? The secret of making a healthy delicious pancake is adding Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon Powder into the pancake!
Our Cinnamon is from the Ceylon variety which is harvested from the mature trunk of a cinnamon tree by stripping off the bark and rolling it inside of the other. After being dried at low temperatures, it is carefully milled into fine powder to retain the high nutritional value and allows for maximum digestion and absorption when consumed.
¼ tablespoon Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
3 Oz all-purpose flour
⅓ tablespoon baking powder
125 ml plant milk
1 tablespoon maple syrup
½ tablespoon apple vinegar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour and baking powder.
- Add Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon, plant milk, maple syrup, vegetable oil and salt into the mix.
- Mix until smooth.
- Heat up the frying pan to medium heat; brush lightly with oil.
- When hot, pour the mix into the pan, cook for 2-3 minutes for each side or until the bubbly edges are gone.
- Serve with blueberries, strawberry, Healthworks Golden Berries. Enjoy!