Lightly-spiced Drink-Turmeric Golden Milk
Have you ever experienced trouble sleeping? You know you’re exhausted, but when you lay on the bed, your mind just won’t stop thinking? After a long struggled sleepless night, you wake up to your new friend ---“dark eye circles”.
During the restless night, some of you might head to the kitchen to pour yourself a cup of milk, hoping for a better sleep. Consider adding turmeric powder to the milk, as it is known to have anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties. The most active ingredient in turmeric is Curcumin, which is known for protecting the body’s cells and relieving plain.
Try it tonight. Make yourself a cup of warm turmeric golden milk, put on some relaxing music, and have a nice, recharging sleep.
Turmeric Golden Milk
1 tbsp Healthworks Coconut Milk Powder
1 cup Water
2 tsp Organic Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Healthworks Coconut Oil
½ tsp Vanilla extract
- In a cup, add coconut milk powder into water, stir well
- In a bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together
- Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan
- Heat over medium until warmed through, keep whisking the mixture, do not let it boil
- Pour into a mug. Sip and enjoy!